As one of the leading providers in the areas of public and private gaming, psmtec GmbH in Illertissen, Swabia, is known far beyond the borders of Germany. We develop and manufacture innovative gaming products to the highest quality standards.
To support and expand our team, we are looking for a
Graphic Desginer (m/f/D)
As a graphic designer, you are responsible for the visual presentation of our games. Your daily work ranges from the conception of new game ideas to the creation of new assets and animation. Together with the developers, you will integrate your artwork into the game engine.
At psmtec you are part of the development process from the very beginning, from the idea and concept to the release. Our games and software are developed in small teams, which makes your input and feedback very valuable.
- Graphic implementation of new game ideas
- Optimisation and extension of the existing programme code
- Further processing of external illustrations
- Completed graphic design training (e.g. game art, media design, etc.) and several years of relevant professional experience
- You work professionally with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Communicative personality with a team player mentality, organized way of working and high quality standards
- Experience with the Godot Game Engine is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- German (C1) and English spoken and written skills
What you can expect
- A secure job - permanent contract
- Fair, performance-related remuneration plus Christmas bonus and capital-forming benefits
- Good work-life balance - with 30 days' vacation, flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Offers for personal development
- Modern working environment, collegial cooperation and creative freedom
- Free catering with hot drinks
- Good highway and train connections to Allgäu, Memmingen and Ulm
Send your complete application via e-mail to email@example.com
Zur Aumühle 31