You want to work with the latest technologies and are enthusiastic about the world of games. In a creative working environment, highly interesting tasks await you in the further and new development of our products for our gaming and entertainment devices as well as for online and social games and their platform.
Software developer C++ (m/f)
- Extending our game engine as a framework for our game projects
- Implementing new game ideas in your own game projects
- Optimising and expanding the existing programme code
- Development of supporting tools for other teams
- In-depth knowledge of C++
- ideally, experience in working with CI/CD systems and SQL databases
- Familiarity with software design concepts
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
At psmtec Gaming, a dynamic team with committed colleagues awaits you, who drive challenging projects forward and are enthusiastic about new ideas and technologies. With flexible working hours, also in the home office, we offer a good working atmosphere and remuneration. Challenging tasks make your everyday work extremely varied. We support you in your professional and personal development. During the induction phase and beyond, you will have an experienced contact person at your side.
Send your complete application via e-mail to email@example.com
Zur Aumühle 31