As one of the leading providers in the areas of public and private gaming, psmtec GmbH in Illertissen, Swabia, is known far beyond its borders. We develop and manufacture innovative gaming products with the highest quality standards. Do you share our enthusiasm for gaming? Then we would like to welcome you to our team.
To support and expand our team we are looking for a
Software Developer- Backend (m/f/d)
- Extend our game platform with API interfaces to partners and other programmes
- Automate recurring tasks and develop test-driven solutions
Good knowledge of a programming language (e.g. C/C++/Java/Python or others)
Experience with CI/CD (Git/Gitlab) systems and game engines (e.g. Godot / Unity / Unreal) is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
Very good written and spoken German (C1) and English skills
What you can expect
- Varied tasks with a lot of personal responsibility
- Active participation in the design of projects
- A modern workplace with flexitime, home office possible
- And a permanent contract of employment with performance-related remuneration.
Send your complete application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zur Aumühle 31